With the new interest limitation rule, many residential property investors may not be able to deduct interest expense in the near future. Our 4 experts have organised a series of webinars to cover some strategies to combat the new interest limitation rule and consequently maintain or improve cashflow.
- Webinar 1 – Investing in new builds – 18 September 2021 at 10am to 11:30am
- Webinar 2 – Developing residential land – 23 September 2021 at 8pm to 9:30pm
- Webinar 3 – Transitioning from residential to commercial – 25 September 2021 at 10am to 11:30am
You might have questions such as:
- How to maintain and continue to increase cashflow given the introduction of the new interest limitation rules?
- How does financing work for new builds, residential property development and commercial property investment?
- How do you pick the best property under these strategies given your circumstances?
- What are the risks in these strategies and how to minimise or eliminate them?
- What are the other tax advantages and benefits?
- Who I need on my team to execute this?
- Every. Single. Question. will be answered by our experts in the upcoming FREE webinar: Strategies to combat the new interest limitation rules – New Builds, Residential Developments and Commercial Investments.
*Registration is free for early birds (i.e. before 16 September). You can register here. Late bird tickets are $9.90 per webinar
The on-demand version of the property webinar, Boom or Bust? – Expert Guidance on how to protect your property portfolio in a time of uncertainty.
Click here for a helpful guide for your next property purchase.